Thursday, December 9, 2010

The List


Okay then, here is the LONG list of UK cinemas in which the book trailer will be appearing. It’ll be shown in the pre-film adverts- so it won’t be part of the movie trailer section- at selected showings of Harry Potter and the new Narnia. We can’t give specific performance times or dates, unfortunately, so all you can do is HOPE that you pick a screening over the next two weeks where it’ll be shown...

For those of you who won’t get a chance to see it on the big screen, you have my commiserations. If it makes you feel any better- even I won’t be able to see it in a cinema. How much does THAT suck?

But for those of you who DO get to see it, come back here and tell me how it looks, okay?



MIDLANDS
Birmingham VUE
Birmingham AMC Broadway Plaza
Birmingham (Erdington) Showcase
Birmingham Empire
Coventry Showcase
Dudley Showcase
Walsall Showcase

LONDON
Thurrock VUE
 Acton VUE
Watford VUE
Harrow VUE
North Finchley VUE
Dagenham VUE
Finchley Road VUE
Shepherd’s Bush VUE
Staines VUE
Croydon (Grants) VUE
Islington VUE
Fulham Broadway VUE
Romford VUE
Wood Green VUE
Westfield VUE
London Piccadilly Apollo
Wimbledon HMV Curzon
Chelsea Cinema
Bluewater Showcase
Newham Showcase
Bromley Empire
London Leicester Square Empire
Sutton Empire

YORKSHIRE
Doncaster VUE
Sheffield VUE
Leeds (Kirstall Road/Cardigan) VUE
Leeds (THE LIGHT) Showcase
Leeds (BIRSTALL) Showcase

NORTH EAST
Hartlepool VUE
Stockton (TEESIDE) Showcase
Newcastle Empire
Sunderland Empire
LANCASHIRE
Bolton VUE
Birkenhead VUE
Cheshire Oaks VUE
Manchester (South Quays) VUE (Red Cinema)
Southport VUE
Bury (The Rock) VUE
Altrincham Apollo
Liverpool Showcase
Wigan Empire

WALES AND WEST
Bristol Cribs VUE
Bristol Longwell Green VUE
Bristol Orpheus
Bristol (AVON MEADS) Showcase
Bristol (CABOT CIRCUS) Cine de Lux
Cardiff VUE
Cardiff (NANTGAWR) Showcase
Swansea VUE
Merthyr Tydfil VUE
Cwmbran VUE
Port Talbot Apollo

CENTRAL SCOTLAND
Edinburgh (OMNI) VUE
Edinburgh (OCEAN) VUE
Livingstone VUE
Glasgow East Showcase
Glasgow (PAISLEY)
Clydebank Empire


5,000 comments:

1 – 200 of 5000   Newer›   Newest»
sarah wilkinson said...

FIRST!!!!!!!! FINALLY

sarah wilkinson said...

now ive got over that excitement!

dear landy my lord, could you please tell me the the colour of the next book? you havnt done a red one yet ^^ OMD (oh my derek) i cant believe i got here first XDDDDD anyways, continue to rule over Irlandy (Ireland) and make people lives better by parading around your awesomeness... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *coughs nervously and bows* i depart you smothered in your awesomeness... you're the one i pray to at night ^^ be well XD

Le Dyke said...

Hey man, how come you're so based in England? We were your fans first. :( We OWN you man.

sarah wilkinson said...

ahh but red really wldnt go... hmmm, ill leave it up to you ^^

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I'm in America so I won't get to see it. But I'm glad I could see it in the last post!
That is cool of you to post this Derek, Sir!
:D

Lizzy the lovely un-dead zombie writer said...

*sulks* I don't live in the UK, so i can't see the trailer :(

imnotsayingmyname said...

Hey look im near the top

imnotsayingmyname said...

GG, Ive got 2 ask, WHY DO YOU HATE TANITH?

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

*giggles as Lizzy sulks*
:P

imnotsayingmyname said...

kallista pendragon, Dragona pine and thrice dozer u all need 2 get a life

Luna Devine said...

yay highest ive ever been
dont sulk!!*giggl*

Mary Hiashi said...

Dear lord...
Shall I kick the lot of you?

Lizzy the lovely un-dead zombie writer said...

*sulks*

Lizzy the lovely un-dead zombie writer said...

oh hi Mary! nice to see you! (even though you've been in a cruddy mood lately)

Lizzy the lovely un-dead zombie writer said...

got to go, dinner time

Mary Hiashi said...

I'm in a funk. And by my breath I swear to change. Yet held back be I by the paradox of the mind. So then shall I wait for my solace come.

Mary Hiashi said...

Also, all who are trying to speak 'poshly' aka in a sort of Shakespeare-ian way...You have all slaughtered the language.

yazzi said...

Darn it! I don't get to see it either... T-T

Mary Hiashi said...

@@@@@.
@........@
@........@
@........@
@........@
@@@@@.

Mary Hiashi said...

@@@@@@
@..........
@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@..........
@@@@@@

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I laugh at you imnotsayingmyname.
You know nothing.
You have a picture bearing the word courage yet you can't even put your name down.
I have a life.
I don't get you.
I should not have to defend why I'm on here. People chat all the time on the internet. They have been doing it for a long time.
Or have you not noticed this? Where have you been?
Get a clue and if you feel the need to be rude...go someplace else.
Derek does not need to see a supposed fan act like a jerk!



@Mary
Are you talking about me too?

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL Give us grace Mary! We need it! It was fun anyhow to chat with friends. Wished you could have come on earlier.

Mary Hiashi said...

@@@@@
@.......@
@.......@
@@@@@
@.......@
@........@

Mary Hiashi said...

@@@@@@
@..........
@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@..........
@@@@@@

Mary Hiashi said...

@......@
@.....@
@@@..
@.....@
@......@
@.......@

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Very nice Mary.
:)

Mary Hiashi said...

How do you guys pronounce milk?

Tugce said...

lives in germany and must wait D= nooo I caant why do I need to wait longer )=

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Just as it sounds Mary. Why?

Mary Hiashi said...

Wherefore art thou Derek?

Anya said...

31st!!!!!

Alex Night said...

Yay! I'm in the 1st 50!

Mary Hiashi said...

Some people pronounce it malk. Or mel-ik. I say it how it looks...

Anya said...

I know kinda late but this is pretty high for me. Anyway, I won't be seeing the commercial either.... :( Oh well I least I got to see it on the internet. :)

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

That's interesting, Mary. I've never paid that much attention I guess.

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Hi Anya! Hi Alex!

Alex Night said...

Oh, and HI!!! Kallista. (see, ive learned from last time) :)

Alex Night said...

and Mary and Anya, and whoever else wants a hi.

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL Alex!
Good job!
:D

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Might have to wrangle Mary. She's a bit fiesty today! :P

Alex Night said...

See? See? I am a smartie. Like the candy.....but please don't eat me. Im not sure id taste good.

Mary Hiashi said...

...What?...

Alex Night said...

Where did everybody go?

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL
I'll try and remember that Alex.
:)
I don't think I can claim to be a smartie. Maybe a dum dum....that type of lollipop. But I don't want to be eaten either!
;p

Alex Night said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Hiashi said...

Valkyrie stood shakily as Lord Vile towered over her. A smirk played on his lips.
"You know Valkyrie, I've always liked dead things. And, I think you would look much prettier if you just closed your eyes."
"Never. I'll...I'll..."
"You'll what? Try and talk your way out of it? Because, that's all you've really got at the moment."
Valkyrie applied even more pressure to the gaping wound on her side. She tried...oh how she tried...But the blood flowed too freely, it continued without an end in sight. And much to her dismay, her eyes betrayed her. Showed the fear she possessed. This small detail made Vile silently laugh.

Skulduggery, who was lying ten feet away, struggled to get up. He was afraid of what could happen though it was not something he would even fancy telling anyone. But he couldn't move.

And Valkyrie stood there helplessly. She too was rendered immobile. Black mist spread over her body. Pain flooded through every nerve, every fibre. Her eyes bulged and she screamed. The last thing she heard was...
"Ste...!"

***

What say you Derek?

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL
I have to go and put up Christmas tree decorations now.
Bye!!!!

Alex Night said...

And I have to go fold laundry. Good bye Derek's blog commenter people!

Minion Night: Signing off

Mary Hiashi said...

If ye shall not answer, Derek...Well...Hell HATH none...

I'm just threatening everyone today, aren't I?

Mary Hiashi said...

See, I'm like a pirate. Arr...

Using ye instead of thou.

Mary Hiashi said...

But 'twoud be thou under other circumstances.

Mary Hiashi said...

I pray thee Derek!

Recieve my word and speak your verse!

Mary Hiashi said...

...I half my speech...clearly.

Mary Hiashi said...

And now I must bid you all adieu.

And sayonara Landy-sensei-san!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Dang! I missed Mary!
Oh well. I was just here for a moment anyways. Taking a break from decorating the Christmas tree.
Mary! You're awesome! :) Wish I could have talked with you!

JB Hi Fi said...

Have you thought of a name for the new Skulduggery book??? And is it going to be green again, following the pattern??? And thanks for those - now I get to be even more disappointed i live in australia...

Claire said...

I heard its going to be called 'The terrible truth'... I can't say for sure but thats what I heard...

Claire said...

Derek, whats it going to be called? :b

Claire said...

59th comment xD

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I'm here for a bit if anyone wants to know.


*looks pointedly at Lizzy*

Rosella Embers said...

Hey guys whats the shiz?

Rosella Embers said...

*staple staples finger*


































grrrrrr.......





































































































































































i cant believe i did that again

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL Rosella!


*takes away the stapler*

No more stapling your finger*

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

brb

Skulgirl13 said...

DEREK FIX YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!

oh! DEREK WATCH SAMURI JACK EPISODE L IT HAS A ROBOT THATS SOOOOO CLOSE TO SKULDUGGERY ITS SCARY!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

*sneaks up behind Skulgirl and snatches her Hatter's hat off her head*

















































*runs like the dickens and jumps on a trolly*

Skulgirl13 said...

ugg im sorry kallista but im not really in the mood to chase you still doing homework :(

Skulgirl13 said...

grrr im gonna be up till midnight with this!

Skulgirl13 said...

kallista where did you go?

Skulgirl13 said...

derek you should go smack some sense to your publishers and tell them to bring the books to America right now people have to order them online not from amazon US but from amazon UK yes i did preorder my fith book and yes i did order my fourth one the day it came out in england from amazon uk but still im overly obsessed so it doesnt count but my friend has NO IDEA how to order it and so if we had it out in the US it would be MUCH more convenient!

Skulgirl13 said...

use your karate powers do a stepping stool kick or round house front ball kick or chop them with swrds! *if you kknow how to use them....i do!*

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Sorry Skulgirl! Computer froze on me! :(

I'll just keep your hat untill your done then.
:)

*put's hat on head*


Hmm...I look pretty good in it if I do say so myself!
;)



How did your concert go?

Skulgirl13 said...

WHAT ARE THE GIVEN NAMES FOR...
Skulduggery
China
Tanith
Kenspeckle *he will be missed*
Ghastly
Fletcher
Dusk
Lord Vile
Cealan




ummmm i think thats it untill i think of more names

Skulgirl13 said...

it went better than i thought it was one of our best concerts yet actually

Skulgirl13 said...

DEREK EDIT YOUR PROFILE ITS OUT OF DATE!!!!!!!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

YAY!!!!
I'm glad to hear that Skulgirl! :)
Did you have fun?

Skulgirl13 said...

yesi did though my feet killed after my shoes were too flat

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Ah! Your poor feet! :o
I find that soaking my feet in hot water helps with the pain.
How much homework do you have?

Skulgirl13 said...

too much to bare

Skulgirl13 said...

i have about a ton of french and a paper do tomorrow a lrrje and math :( im still writing the paper

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Awww...I'm sorry Skulgirl.
Wish I could help!
:(

Skulgirl13 said...

same here but you have no idea what were doing

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Yeah. That's the problem. I would not be much help.
All I can do is to cheer you on and keep you company.

Skulgirl13 said...

lol thanks everyone is already asleep in my house and im the only one awake so its REALY quiet in herre

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I might be working on my story the same time I'm on here. :)

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I'm surprised your parents would go to sleep while you are struggling with homewark. :(

Skulgirl13 said...

sweet i need to read parrt nine well first you gotta make one ;)

Skulgirl13 said...

they're no help either they have no clue what to do mom said to wake her for help if i need it but she doesnt understand one thing im doing

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Awww......that's to bad. I understand the reason for homework. But I don't think kids should get so much they are denied sleep and relaxation time at home. :(

Skulgirl13 said...

amen to that!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL
Got a little bit done on the 9th chapter. Stalling a bit right now. :)

Skulgirl13 said...

well dont its tourture enough waiting for 4-5 different boks now i need to wait for something else too!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

OH NO!!! I'm tourturing poor Skulgirl!

Skulgirl13 said...

yes and so is Derek

Skulgirl13 said...

he is one of the fivve books im waiting for

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Yes. He is touturing me too! >:(
I hate waiting so long for an SP book!

Skulgirl13 said...

lol same here i got both books just like two days after they came out and finished them in a few hours

Skulgirl13 said...

note i ordered them on the day they came oout i even pre ordered one so thats pretty fast shipping

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

WOW! That's cool. I couldn't oder right away because I didn't have all the money earned yet.
:(
I think I had to wait a month after MC came out.

Skulgirl13 said...

i just ask my dad for them and he goes and orders them we ADORE books and have way too many to count and all of my report cards in elementry school had some comment about reading in them

Skulgirl13 said...

wait Derek why wont you be able to see it on the big screen like us Americans???

Skulgirl13 said...

YOUR the one who created the series if it wasnt for you there would be no SKulduggery Pleasant or Valkyrie or the Skulduggery movie! *coming to theaters 2013* Without you there would be no BLOG! THERE WOULD BE NO MINIONS!

Skulgirl13 said...

Thats just messed up derek

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

That IS a good question Skulgirl asked, Master Derek!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

It IS messed up!!!!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

brb

Skulgirl13 said...

ok

Skulgirl13 said...

FINALY! im almost done with french 6 questions to go!

Skulgirl13 said...

last question!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Go, Skulgirl! GO!!!!
You can do it!
We believe in you!!!!!

*a bunch of smurfs cheer on Skulgirl*

Skulgirl13 said...

stupid french homework is done!

Skulgirl13 said...

now to go onto LA }P

Skulgirl13 said...

lol smurfs there gonna make a smurf movie inthe summer

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL They should send a free movie pass to Lizzy!
She HATES smurfs!

Skulgirl13 said...

that would be SOOOOO funny!

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL
Yeah it would! I'm gonna tease her about it tomorrow!
Oh...wait. I don't think I'll be on at all tomorrow. :/

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

BUT I WILL FIND A WAY TO BE ON!!!!

IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO, I WILL FIND A WAY!

*patriotic music plays in the background and Kallista strikes a heroic pose*

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Hmmm...
I think Skulgirl fell asleep doing her homework.
:)

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Goodnight Skulgirl!
:)

Skulgirl13 said...

no im still here just was watching a comedy show dad put on while i was retreving a paper

Skulgirl13 said...

ACK NO KALLISTA IM STILL DOING HOMEWORK!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

Kallista? Did you leave?

Skulgirl13 said...

answer me if you left

Skulgirl13 said...

wait that made no sense.....

Rebella Tears said...

poor Derek,
u won't b able to see it...
Remnant, Tanith, coach o bowers, remnant, dead... shall i go on... Tanith in coach o bowers, the remnant dies and Tanith be okay once out... do i need 2 drop anymore tips?

Skulgirl13 said...

ummm kallista............you there????

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

no
;p

Skulgirl13 said...

but you CANT kill the remnant without killing..................oh wait i see where your going with this but then how will she get back.....

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

Hiya Rebella!

Skulgirl13 said...

YEAY YOUR STILL ON!

Rebella Tears said...

hey Skulgirl,
i can't stay on for live chat so yea. what do ya think of coach o bowers?

Skulgirl13 said...

well i was thinking more of the coach that brought Valkyrie to doctor nye but then how would she get back.........should could fight her way back like valkyrie

Skulgirl13 said...

i LOVE your pic btw i used it the first time i came on this blog

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I bet Derek already has an awaesome way in which he brings Tanith back. It will be a genius way that nobody would ever guess. :)

Skulgirl13 said...

*fletcher : WRITE A STORY ABOUT ME AND MY HAIR!!!!!!

*skulduggery: give me back my bentley

*tanith: LET ME HURT HIM HE DESERVES IT HE TOURTURES ME IN EVERY BOOK!

*ghastly: calm down tanith

*valkyrie: hi kitty im sorry but im going to destroy the world someday


*note words not toatly right but you get the idea*

Skulgirl13 said...

we NEED Tanith back make her dump Billy-Ray and go get Ghastly!

Skulgirl13 said...

GO GANITH!!!!!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

omg IN FINALLY DONE WITH MY HOMEWORk!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

im gonna go soon cus im SUPER tired

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

LOL Skulgirl!
Good job!

Skulgirl13 said...

i dont know how in the world im gonna wke upin the morning much less function in school

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

OK Skulgirl!
Get some rest.
I have to go too!
:)

Kallista Pendragon - Beautiful Zombie Commando said...

I know. It's late.
:/

Have a goodnight Skulgirl!

Skulgirl13 said...

GOODNIGHT ALL!!!!!!!!



GOODNIGHT OR GOOD MORNING DEREK




GOODNIGHT KALLISTA!!!!!!!!





skulgirl13 out PEACE!

Rosella Embers said...

hey, anyone on?

Rosella Embers said...

...

Rosella Embers said...

y do i always miss people?

Jasmine Lovelace said...

*sighs* can't see the trailer coz i don't live in the UK :( .............hope the trailer does well though =)

Dragona Pine said...

Hi all...

Dragona Pine said...

Cool Derek... that's a LONG list...

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Dragona Pine said...

:P

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...?

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Dragona Pine said...

:P

Jasmine Lovelace said...

Can't wait for the new book =)

Dragona Pine said...

Hi Jasmine... I have to leave soon...

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Jasmine Lovelace said...

okie

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Dragona Pine said...

Right I g2g now... bye!



I WILL be on tonight, but not for a while, maybe after my tea... I don't know, but I WILL be on... bye!

Jasmine Lovelace said...

bye =)

Jasmine Lovelace said...

STILL can't wait for the new book =p

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I made it to the first page!

*does happy dance*

Mary-Ellen Sugden said...

LEEDS YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I HAVE JUST GOTTEN BACK FROM THE LIGHT IN LEEDS YESTERDAY AND CAME BACK TO IRELAND.....THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

School has finished!

My mocks are over!

The holidays have commenced!

And I'm all on my own :(

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Waits for page to be filled up*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Apologises to Mary for ruining the language of Shakespeare*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Hunts down Darkane's missing Mango*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Hello? Mango? Where are you*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Gathers people of the Blogland*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Only Puppy can be found*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Puppy leaves in search of butterflies*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Octaboona falls to the floor*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Gets up and laughs at all the people who can't see the trailer*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Is hunted down by angry mob*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Sees the bottom of the page in sight*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Wonders why Finding Nemo has made its way too the blog*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Starts countdown*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Eats some cheese*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Gathers his Purple Horde*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Learns The Element Song off by heart*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Wonders if the people reading this might get bored*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Decides to perform a show*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Ladles and Jellyspoons*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Welcome to the Octaboona Show*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Tries to juggle 17 flaming lumps of cheese whilst riding to the moon on an egg*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Gets struck by Kallista*

ZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Starts practicing what he will say on the new page*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*MINE!!!*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Nope

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Mine?*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Not quite

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*It's all mine!!!!!*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Definately not

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Light bulb appears above head*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Goes TING and fizzles out*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

THIS IS SPARTA!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 5000   Newer› Newest»