Thursday, July 3, 2014

Armageddon Outta Here Is, Um, Here

Ha!

I cannot BELIEVE they've let me use that title!

Ladies and gentlemen, the collection I've been promising you, the book that scoops up all those little short stories and provides you with some brand new ones, has been unleashed. There won't be a Spoiler Zone post because it's not one of the "book" books, but even so, try to limit the amount you give away about the endings.

Of the new stories included, I'm finding it hard to pick a favourite. The Horror Writers' Halloween Ball is the most out-and-out comedy of the lot, but Across A Dark Plain is a WESTERN, for god's sake, and it was SO much fun changing my writing style slightly to convey that mood.

But I think Get Thee Behind Me, Bubba Moon is probably my favourite. Much like The End of the World (which is also collected here), it's told from the point of view of an outsider, in this case a middle-aged American man. I didn't mean it to be quite so long, but it grew from a short story to a novella before I knew what was happening. The tone of this one is different, too — until a certain pair of intrepid detectives wander in with their bickering and their jokes...

Anyway, I hope you like it. I hope you ALSO like the sample chapter from The Dying of the Light. It is VERY well written, if I do say so myself.

Oh, and speaking of TDOTL, tomorrow I shall be revealing an awesomely cool limited edition alternative cover.

And it ROCKS. 

5,000 comments:

1 – 200 of 5000   Newer›   Newest»
Hamster said...

Sweet Malory, I'm first.

Yay.

Adrasdos Dark said...

Second :(

Adrasdos Dark said...

I'm very excited for that, Derek. *Nods* very excited...



Okay, that's all. *Leaves*

Adrasdos Dark said...

Oh!

And I should order that book soon...

Hm. Damn, I have so much homework I'll hardly have the time for it! But I'll make it, I guess...

Okay, now *Leaves for good*

Loki of Asgard said...

Hello, Derek. I know not if you are still around, lurking in the dark.

Queen Flora Ophelia of the Flowers; Leader of the New Land of Stickers; Prophet of the New Order; General of the Shadow People said...

Literally cannot wait to get AOH

Laughs like crazy-person said...

WHY ISNT IN THE BOOKSHOP YET?!?!?!? D':

Duck said...

OoOoOoOoh, alternative cover.......

Laughs like crazy-person said...

I cant deal with waiting another dayD: ill have to make my dad drive me to easons:( ooh 7th comment not bad:D

Queen Flora Ophelia of the Flowers; Leader of the New Land of Stickers; Prophet of the New Order; General of the Shadow People said...

Also, TDOTL CHAPTER omg

Loki of Asgard said...

I find it funny to listen to your mad fangirling. I knownot why you fangirl, Midgardians.

Aretha Tesla said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughs like crazy-person said...

Dad wont drive me:'( are you aloud to cycle on the motorway?... A 15 min drive wouldn't take that long on a bike i suppose

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loki of Asgard said...

I know not, I do not live in the UK. In America, you could. In Asgard I'd take a horse, but apparently in Midgard that's out of style.

Laughs like crazy-person said...

Nope apparently that's "dangerous" DOENST MY DAD UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!?! TDOTL CHAPTER!!!

Laughs like crazy-person said...

Im in Ireland but apparently not i don't see the big deal dad pushed a trolley back to our apartment on the motorway in Spain on year wasn't "dangerous" then

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loki of Asgard said...

Do you not have a bus? Take a bus.

Amelia Dunlop said...

I'm with ya

Loki of Asgard said...

I would rather not know, Rose.

Laughs like crazy-person said...

We're in midlle of nowhere no buses and my brother just took the money i owed him off me so im poor now

Laughs like crazy-person said...

I bet there's ninjas in his mind eating skittles

Amelia Dunlop said...

ARGH! Derek I want to kiss you right now....ummm....aqward. Nevermind just get that book out faster. Oh and can you keep writing series like Skulduggery pleasant? Please? Love ya

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laughs like crazy-person said...

Skulduggery movie!!!!!

Maralie Lily Charm said...

eeeeeeeeep

Loki of Asgard said...

Why would you think any of that mattered to me, Rose? You will only suffer with the knowledge I have, and perhaps I'll spare your life long enough to see Aretha die by your hand.

Amelia Dunlop said...

Damn right there should be

Death Rose said...

MARAAAAA!!! *Cuddles*

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Dunlop said...

Ok, Loki, please your comments are really really really really really really ect... Boring, so please stop being mean

Amelia Dunlop said...

Plus your not a god your just a fan

Loki of Asgard said...

Niccolò is gone, and I am smart enough to have you kill your bestfriend. I have not even seen Niccolò, and I can et Alastair will simply watch as she dies. You have nothing to use against me.

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loki of Asgard said...

((Amelia, we're roleplaying. I don't know if you've been reading comments but everyone knows its not the actual Loki, but we're roleplaying. -Zafira))

Amelia Dunlop said...

What does that even mean? Wait... Nevermind

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Dunlop said...

I know I'm not an idiot. Hold on yep I am

Loki of Asgard said...

Silverrose, kill Aretha Tesla. You will not allow her to kill you, you will fight.

Amelia Dunlop said...

Can I act too?

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Dunlop said...

Yay!

*stands in fight position next to rose*

Loki of Asgard said...

You will not kill yourself, Silverrose.

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Dunlop said...

She won't be killing anyone!
*turns head to rose* don't do it

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loki of Asgard said...

You could try to hurt me, Amelia. It will not end well.

Zanida: *stands beside Loki, still in a lot of pain from Trip's fun with energy*

Loki of Asgard said...

You will not hide, run, or avoid completeing the task of killing Aretha, Silverrose.

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Dunlop said...

*face glooms*
Not you

Death Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: I wonder if we Asgardians have a true name.

We're gods, Zanida. I believe we do not.

Amelia Dunlop said...

No! Don't do it!
Loki, stop it! Stop controlling her!

Death Rose said...

Why...? Why does she have to die...?

Loki of Asgard said...

*completely ignores Rose and walks away*

Zanida: *goes to Rose and kneels beside* I fought him over that order, I told him not to. He's pissed because Elleni freed Zafira.

Death Rose said...

*She stares at Amelia with dead eyes* It's Loki. He'll never even consider the concept of mercy.

Amelia Dunlop said...

She doesn't rose, you don't have to do this

Death Rose said...

*She hugs Zanida tightly* Kill me.

Death Rose said...

Yes, I do, Amelia. I have to. He used my True Name. It is an order.

Amelia Dunlop said...

No!
*grabs sword and runs after Loki*

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: I can't. He'll kill me too, Rose. I can't kill you, but I can warn Aretha. I'm a bit useless as Trip tore through my arms yesterday. I can't use them.

Amelia Dunlop said...

*swings sword at lokis head*

Loki of Asgard said...

*turns to see Amelia run at me, and suddenly there are many of me, the real me hidden*

Amelia Dunlop said...

Argh! I hate that guy

Death Rose said...

*She rests a hand on Zanida's arm and taps something on the underside of her wrist. Blue light travels from her arm to Zanida's and back. She does it for the other arm as well.
Zanida's arms are now healed*

Th-thank you.

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: Thank you! I will warn Aretha, I promise.


*appears behind Amelia and sends a dagger at her neck*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*spots real Loki. Slides under fakes and runs*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*screams as dagger hits side of beck*

Death Rose said...

Thank you so much, Zanida. Tell her that I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen... *She hands a small, purple dagger to Zanida and smiles softy* Here. It's special. Different abilities for different people. It granted me better agility in fights. Test it out and see what it does for you.

Loki of Asgard said...

*lets her run, not bothering to chase her*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*neck*

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: *holds it* I'll see what it does. I'm not sure if it'll work for an Asgardian.

Loki of Asgard said...

*sends another one at her throat*

Death Rose said...

*She shrugged and frowned* I just don't want to have it when I have to face Aretha... Coz that would suck.

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: I understand. I wish I knew where Aretha was. I also wish- Rose! You want Niccolò back, correct? I know how! I can take Loki's sceptre, if I can mind control Alastair long enough, Alastair will be forced to release Niccolò!

Amelia Dunlop said...

*grunts as dagger hits leg*

Death Rose said...

*She jumps to her feet, her grin wide* Oh... Do I have the idea or what. *She walks into the forest. She finds her base* So. If I have the intention of just opening the door, will this work? *She thinks of the yellow liquid light, the one that killed the man with silver hair. The one that instantly melts anything it comes in contact with, except her base.

She grins wider*

(My brother is snoring. It sounds like a walrus.))

Loki of Asgard said...

Give up, Midgardian?

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: *goes after Rose* I have an even better idea. Silverrose, ignore Loki's command to kill Aretha.

Amelia Dunlop said...

Never

Death Rose said...

(Ignore that if you choose.))

Zanida. Yes. Oh my God! Yes! *She hugs her tightly* If you use my true name... Tell me to get the sceptre... There won't be a way I can't!

Death Rose said...

*She hugs Zanida tighter* If he finds out you said that, he'll kill you. I'll do my best to protect you, though. Thank you so much!

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: *smiles* You want Loki's sceptre? I can easily get that, I live with him. He's let me use it before, I had to mind control him once, so it works for me.


*vanishes*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*uses wall to help get up while holding leg*

Death Rose said...

*Se lets out a short laugh* You. You are amazing.

Amelia Dunlop said...

*falls*

Amelia Dunlop said...

Damn that good looking god!

Death Rose said...

(I'm probably going to have to go to sleep now... So... Tired...))

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: *laughs* Thor says that all the time. Wait here. *runs off into the woods* Loki!

What, sister?

Zanida: Can I have your sceptre? I want to beat Death Rose with it.

Give it back by sunset. Or I kill you.

Zanida: Understood. *takes it and runs back to Rose* Hi!

Annika Barnosky / Clara Crowley said...

I can't wait for the new book! It's on it's way here . . . I can't wait!

Amelia Dunlop said...

(You can't feel tired where I am its 12:49pm))

Amelia Dunlop said...

(Sorry i mean 12:50am))

Loki of Asgard said...

((Good night then Rose! We can continue when you're awake later tonight, well for me.- Zanida))

Loki of Asgard said...

((It's 10:50am by me, July 3rd.))

Death Rose said...

(Pfft!! Screw sleeping!!))

*She raises and eyebrow at her* I'm sorry, but I heard that. No one is beating me with nothing. And wow. First off, Thor? God. Thor. The Thor? Wow. He's like... Woah... Thor... *She shakes her head quickly* Secondly, woah, you actually got it.

Death Rose said...

(It's 12:51am here. My eyes feel weird...))

Death Rose said...

(Actually, no, I'm sleeping.

Morning!!))

Amelia Dunlop said...

(Well where do you live rose? We are in the same time zone))

Loki of Asgard said...

((Haha! I am an American on! Amelia, by the way you've now talked to Zafira Kerias-Zafira))

Amelia Dunlop said...

*sees Loki without sceptor, jumps and crashes into Loki nocking him to the ground*

Loki of Asgard said...

Really? *stabs in the eye with a dagger*

Amelia Dunlop said...

(Who's that?))

Amelia Dunlop said...

*does a high pitched scream*
*backs up agains tree*
Agh!

Loki of Asgard said...

((Grand Mage of America, was in LSODM chapter 22-Zafira))

Amelia Dunlop said...

Oh yeah now I remember

Loki of Asgard said...

*follows her and grabs her by the neck* Try it again, Midgardian. Try it.

Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 said...

Can't wait to see that new cover!

Amelia Dunlop said...

*heart beats fast*

Loki of Asgard said...

*throws against another tree* Stay away, you mewling quim.

Amelia Dunlop said...

*thinks to self: it won't work would it. Ok too much pain do it!*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*clicks fingers and throws fire at head*

Amelia Dunlop said...

I am not a mewling quim bastard!

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

*runs in and tackles Loki to the ground as a barely perceivable blur*
*punches him in the face with the force of an express train at full speed*

Loki of Asgard said...

*ducks and vanishes, takes sceptre from Zanida, and comes back and whacks her across the head*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*watches james in amazment*
*screams as a dark masked man stabs back from behind*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*everything goes black and cold*

AB Coates said...

Does anything productive or useful come of this infernal comments section?

Amelia Dunlop said...

Help *weak voice*

Amelia Dunlop said...

I don't know

Loki of Asgard said...

Did you really try? Really? *punches Silente*

Amelia Dunlop said...

*reaches hand out to Loki* I'm..I'm sorry

AB Coates said...

No then.

Loki of Asgard said...

I'm not trusting you.

((OMG DEREK HAS BEEN READING THE COMMENTS WITH LOKI ON!!!! *dies, comes back, and dies again* -Zaffy))

Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 said...

XD

Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia Dunlop said...

Please I'm sorry
(WHAT HE HAS?! OMG OMG AWESOME!))

Loki of Asgard said...

((DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! I ASKED HIM TO POSSIBLY COMMENT WHEN I'M ON AS LOKI BECAUSE OMG I NEED TO GO TACKLEHUG A GERBIL OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY HAS BEEN READING OMG OMG OMG THIS IS EPIC!!!!!-Zaffy))

Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 said...

He said they were "interesting..."

Amelia Dunlop said...

(Hey Derek if you are reading this can you please please please put me in a book as a main character?))

Star Inkbright said...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*SCREAMS*

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

um

I mean

I mean

I mean

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN

*dies*

THIS AS BAD AS ALADRA BUT TADRA HELP D:

YOU CAN'T GET ALASTAIR TO RELEASE NICCOLO BECAUSE ALASTAIR
but
YOU HAVE TO BECAUSE NICCOLO
but
but
but

CAN'T YOU FIND A WAY FOR THEM TO COEXIST? D:

And, for the record - Niccolò's very weak. If you take Alastair out of the picture, another name other than Niccolò will take over. Probably War.
You'd favour War over Alastair?

Loki of Asgard said...

Why would I care? I want to see you all suffer, but perhaps I'll keep Niccolò under my control.

Amelia Dunlop said...

Omg omg I can't belive Derek Landy is actually reading my comments. Wait, wait, wait! Derek I have a blog and I write books-sort of- but if you go on my blog you can have my book dark angels and improvise and sell it as your own i swear I will not be mad. And it is not copy write promis. Hold on I'm going to update it now

Loki of Asgard said...

((He isn't now, he's on Twitter. -Zafira))

Star Inkbright said...

Derek doesn't read other people's blogs - he specified that ages ago. He might have changed his mind, but still - that's what he says. :)

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

(Sorry, food occurred.)

*keeps moving as fast as she can, not wanting her general appearance to be seen*
*especially the fresh, already speckled with red, bandages around her wrists. Or the one over her throat, almost completely red with now dried up blood*
*punches Loki again and again*

Loki of Asgard said...

*sighs and vanishes*

Amelia Dunlop said...

(*crys* :'( WHY?! JUST TAKE THE NAME AND THE CHARACTORS! Derek can we Skype and talk about my book? So you can have it. My dream is to become a author and I'll never get there because you will never talk to me. I am highly diagnosed with ADHD and I'm not very good at bein incontroll so I would really love just to meet you please respond

Maralie Lily Charm said...

HEY DEREK HOW YA DOIN'
if you're reading the comments

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

*glares at where he vanished from*
*stands and rightens the hood on the jumper she's wearing, for concealment mainly*
*she doesn't like hoodies*
*looks around for that other girl person, tugging the sleeves over the red speckled bandages*

Amelia Dunlop said...

Hey, hold on Loki im going to talk to you now

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: *is quietly watching, shaken*

Amelia Dunlop said...

Damn I'm tired I'm going to sleep. It's 1:35am so goodnight

Amelia Dunlop said...

See ya Loki teeheehee

Star Inkbright said...

@Amelia: Yes, but Derek have tons and tons of minions, which is why he doesn't Skype anymore - it wouldn't be very fair . . .

Eh.

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

Night Am...

*sighs and walks off again*
*another load of nothing achieved*
*is already tugging at one of her bandaged wrists*

Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 said...

Got up to tweet Derek too, huh? I'm so tired...

Amelia Dunlop said...

:) night guys

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

Hello...?

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Poop, I was gonna help Amelia.

Death... you can'f ever seal your True Name now... when Zanida used it against Loki... she kinda blocked your True Name from being sealed.

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

How did you people know that Derek was reading the comments?

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

*comes back tugging down the sleeves of her hoodie to cover her wrists and pulling the neck of the hood forwards to hide her neck*


Hey Elleni..

Star Inkbright said...

@Elleni: Twitter.
I don't have Twitter, but meh.

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida: I want to find Niccolò...

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Hi guys.

Loki pissed at me? :P

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

I'd tell you what's going on on Twitter, but I'm on hiatus because of spoilers. AOH spoilers are everywhere. It's so annoying.


I'm over halfway through editing Imperfect, I'm so proud... :3

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

NOOOOO D:
http://www.easonedition.com/derek-landy-book-signing/

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

Yey Lucifer! Hope your editing is going well!

*sticks her hands in the goodies pockets*
*her eyes are barely visable under the hood*
How are you Elleni?

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Im good, Silente

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

It's going okay, I think, Silente...

How are you?

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

Good!
*smiles*

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

I'm...pretty good. For once I have BOOKS to read!

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

And I'm trying to convince my mom to take me to Edinburgh on the 25th

Loki of Asgard said...

*sighs* Perhaps, I ought to ask Aretha...

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

Edinburgh? Why...

Star Inkbright said...

Would you please stop murdering me? D:

I really don't want you to bring Niccolò out except I don't NOT want you to bring Niccolò out and it's TORTURE. :/ :/ :/

Loki of Asgard said...

Zanida and I constructed and sent an email to Aretha. I personally hope I can bring Niccolò out, and watch you all suffer.

Star Inkbright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Edinburgh Book Festival
Derek's gonna be there

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Derek, can uou just come to Seattle, just as a vacation or something???? -.-

Charlie Macdonald said...

How great was that Twitter interview, anyone else go over and ask any questions?

Star Inkbright said...

@Elleni: Yeah. -_- I wish he could . . . D:

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

That's awesome, Silente. :)

I really want to go to Edinburgh, but I'm already fighting for London and Dublin... Adding another city to my list would not be wise...



I'm avoiding Twitter and Tumblr because of AOH spoilers.

Maralie Lily Charm said...

I'M GOING TO THE CORK SIGNING ON SUNDAY WOOOOOOOO IS ANYONE ELSE?

Maralie Lily Charm said...

oh apparently i could be going to the dundrum one as well bc munster finals on sunday

Loki of Asgard said...

I don't think NJ is going to any...:/ -Zaffy

Charlie Macdonald said...

Ohh then you wouldn't have heard the news about the movie.

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Lucky -_-

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

I get all of Derek's tweets sent to my phone, however. Mobile notifications on for Derek's tweets, VA and one of my friends. ^-^

Fabi S. said...

YAY MARA

HAVE FUN! :D

Silente Tempest/James/James's posse said...

@Charlie SPILL!

Charlie Macdonald said...

He tweeted that an annoucement to do with a Skulduggery Pleasant movie was weeks away. Which heavily implies that, ooh breathe, a movie is on it's way.

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

!!!!
ASDFGHJKL
AAAAAAAAAA

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

He said "Movie news SOON...!" as usual, but there's another which read "We are closing in on a deal as we speak... we're weeks away from announcing. Hopefully."

Maralie Lily Charm said...

aw man :((

***instead not as well
if it was as well i think i'd cry

MAM'S HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS THOUGH D:

if she doesn't let me go i s2g

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*dies*

Maralie Lily Charm said...

*hugs everyone*

Loki of Asgard said...

((I love when a certain person gives me nasty tweets. So sorry if I was curious if I was in TDOTL, you know I live in America and wait longer to find out crap. -Zaffy))

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

Hey Mara. Long time no speak. You okay? *hugs*

Maralie Lily Charm said...

Hey *hugs Luci* It's been ages. I'm good, thanks. You?

Charlie Macdonald said...

I wonder what a movie would be like, how exactly do you cast for an Irish skeleton detective.

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

It has... Far too long for my liking. I'm glad you're good and I hope that you do get to go to one of those signings, or, perhaps, both.

I'm... surviving. Thank you for asking.



Charlie - Would it not depend upon whether it was live-action or not...? And if it was, there is such a thing as CGI...!

Star Inkbright said...

Sorry, distant . . . D:

Charlie Macdonald said...

@Luciana - Gotta nail the voice.

@Elleni - Cumberbatch has got the attitude nailed haha

Elleni's Jazz Hands said...

Ikr xD There's a picture of him with a fedora on

General Luciana Clover Scáth; Leader Of the New Land Of Stickers; Prophet Of The New Order (AKA the Insane Khaleesi Of the Rainbow People); Grand Mage of Skuttlebuggia/Little Bird said...

Obviously, but my point is if it's not live action the voice would be far higher in the specifications for an actor to play Skulduggery, especially if the series was made up until he gets his facade.
There are too many variables, currently, for us to decide on who would be the perfect Skulduggery. Not to mention the fact that we would have no say in it, even if there was to be a film.

Nothing, currently, is definite. I see no point in worrying over something out of our control.

Charlie Macdonald said...

Great point actually, need to switch back to the books for now. Gotta focus on praying on my boy Billy Ray surviving the end of the series.

Charlie Macdonald said...

And Armageddon will be in my hands one sleep from now, god I hope Larrikan and Hopeless make an appearance.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 5000   Newer› Newest»